I am going to be speaking in a few weeks at another church. I wanted to know a bit more about the audience. So, I developed a few questions to help me learn. My list might help you if and when you are asked to be a guest speaker.
In order to help you prepare to better serve the audience or organization to whom you will be speaking, ask them to fill out the following questionnaire and return to you or your assistant.
1. Organization Name:
3. Phone Number:
4. Email Address:
5. Event Location: (if same as above, please enter “same”)
6. Name of Leader/Pastor:
7. Primary Contact Name:
8. Primary Contact Email Address:
9. Primary Contact Phone Number:
10. The date(s) of the event/time of event:
11. The type of event (church service, retreat, conference, seminar, etc.):
12. The number and length of time to teach:
13. Desired topic and/or text:
14. Order of service or schedule of program:
15. Anticipated attendance:
16. The anticipated target audience/congregation (i.e. age, socio-economic background, ethnicity):
17. The “dress code” for this event:
18. Preferred Bible translation for your church/organization:
19. Miscellaneous information:
20. We will pray that this event exceeds our expectation (Ephesians 3:20, 21). What goals/objectives are you hoping to meet?
Question: Any other items that you would add to this list?